Aug 27, 2013 – 06:02 AM
· Follow CAP on Twitter!
· Article – Accelerated Degree Programs Can Benefit Nontraditional Students
Easy Links Below!
· About CAP
· CAP Membership Info
· CAP/CALL Webinar, Student Services for Adult Learners, 5/29/13
· 2013 CAP Conference, Denver!
· 2013/2014 CAP Board Job Descriptions – Board Members Needed!
· CAP Standards
· CAP Annual Report 2011/2012
· CAP/CALL Regional Meeting, March 6-7, 2013
· 2013 CAP Awards
· CAP Blog
· CAP Consulting Services
· Accelerated Programs
· CAP Resources
· CAP Connected Newsletter Articles
Publications, Information & Documentation
[ Main download area | New | Popular | Top rated | Last added Downloads ]
Category: CAP Board Job Descriptions for 2013_2014
Sort downloads by: Title(A\D)Date(A\D)Rating(A\D)Popularity(A\D)
Resources currently sorted by:Title (A to Z)
2013/2014 CAP Board of Officers Job Descriptions
Description: This document includes the Board Responsibilities and specific job descriptions for the 2013/2014 CAP Board. Of note is that all Board Members serving the 2013/2014 term will receive a discount on the 2014 CAP Conference Fees. Give back to your community and serve on this effective, exciting and hands-on Board! We need your leadership and service to ensure CAP’s existence and impact on the Accelerated Learning Community!
Questions? Contact Jeannie McCarron at (303)964-5253 or [email protected].
Filesize: 21.25 Kb
Added on: 22-Mar-2013